Climate, The Movie

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

“GREEN TYRANNY: NOT MISGUIDED, BUT EVIL

This film, Climate The Movie, directed by Martin Durkin, features a number of the world’s leading experts on “climate change.” It does a good job of laying out some of the basic data that show the scientific falsity of global warming hysteria. If you have been following the issue, most of this material will not be new to you. But the film goes on from there to expose the evil motives behind “green” dogma, and the evil consequences of climate bullying. By the time the film is over, you should be not only better informed, but angry:”

(movie is a freebie here on vimeo)

Source for the quote above:

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Is Greta the idiot in it? Lol

Oh ya. That tiny “asperger authoritarian” spews her rehearsed globalist hate for mankind at the beginning of this documentary - lol.
IMG_4988.jpeg

Shame on her global elitist parents for whoring their disabled kid to promote climate lies.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Watched the whole movie. The climate hysteria of today is a planned tactic hatched by democrats because as we know, democrats thrive on fear and without fear (and the media) they would be finished.
I'm not a climate change denier, where I live in the northeast recent winters have been almost non existent so I see it with my own eyes. The hoax part is the end of the world scenario's and if we give them more money and power they will fix it. Bullshit.
I also think if we just go on without changing anything, in 10 or 20 or even 30 years will start going into a cooling trend. Just nature going through its warmer and cooler phases.
The segment about the climate researchers livelihoods depending on funding is spot on. If they don't tell the groups funding them what they want to hear, no more funding, no more job.

ArabianOak

Established Member
i always enjoyed george carlins bit on climate change...he basically said the earth will do what it wants and we are zero threat...i agree with that. i do enjoy all these new documentaries on the pyramids and whatnot...def lost technology somewhere along the way and it shows that ancient egypt and the middle east used to be tropical before it became a desert.

the winter this year in illinois was very very mild...our february was sooo nice. guess what, we loved it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread