Cleveland Street Racing vid!....

Blachatch

Established Member
yeah the audi is a twin k04 turbo.. around 22psi with a 75 shot of the juice vs. a built 306 95 cobra with a Vortec T Trim at 13psi.

95kobrah

Established Member
Haha, so wierd to see a vid of racing on a road ive been on! Im from the youngstown area, and when the youngstown street sign went by i about busted out laughing, i cant count how many times ive been driving home from cleveland and almost went to the right toward akron instead of ytown. Cool vid, nice cars!

dtd01svt

Established Member
NICE!!! Right behind my house!!! I hear this all night every night in the summer.
I love it!!

Looks like I need to jump on at State Rd. and teach that Audi a lesson...... ;-)

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Man, I went to Cambridge OHIO for some work and I couldn't find a cool car anywhere!! I'm gonna have to go back soon, I'm gonna have to PM some of you guys!! Too bad I won't have to Cobra though...

-Mike

ohiok04s4

Established Member
Blachatch said:
yeah the audi is a twin k04 turbo.. around 22psi with a 75 shot of the juice vs. a built 306 95 cobra with a Vortec T Trim at 13psi.

Yes that was me. Not sure how that video got out....: :??: Anyway, I'm not spraying - never have. I do have a DEI intercooler mister, but I never use it. I run 21-22 psi using 104 unleaded. Motor is stock except cams and bolt-ons. I like running Mustangs, you all seem to run anywhere and anytime with few excuses.... :thumbsup:

dtd01svt, happy to run you. This isn't my racer, so you better bring something out worthwhile beacuse I'll have it on video :-D

Spoyld

Just out of curiosity, have you guys been out to the "lot" in North Olmsted? Or ever raced down at West 3rd? That Audi looks familiar...Also, there are some videos on Streetfire of Cleveland street racing too. If you search Cleveland, it brings them up.

Insomnia

Established Member
Im gonna have to take my bottle fed grand am gt out around 480 this summer, my friend at work says he takes his gsxr 1000 out there on weekends and gets alot to play around with

Blachatch

Established Member
there will be many more videos this year. the cars are only going to be faster.

the street scene is pretty serious up here in ohio, cars are anywhere from 400hp to 1000hp street cars.

Spoyld

Actually, there is a guy that has a pretty fast Colt that takes it out to the lot in North Olmsted. I guess he's beaten Supras, Vettes, and even Hyabusa motorcycles. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread