Clear Corners....

LBZ-COBRA

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to get some clear corners for a good price. Not looking to buy the whole headlight combo just the corners. Thanks, Frank

freakshow12

Established Member
well if they are like the apc ones I wouldnt waste 40 cents!! the rubber all fell off, they fog up and then they crack along the top!! I am on my 4th set all on warranty of course so I guess if they keep sending them I will keep em in.maybe these are better.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Originally posted by LBZ-COBRA
Thanks for the link, just ordered a set!! You the man. Anyone have these, do you like them? Thanks, Frank

Clear corners are surprisingly good quality. No fading, cracking or fogging. Wish I could say the same for the passenger headlight.:mj:

freakshow12

Established Member
Originally posted by Kovachian
You got APC clears on warranty? I didn't think them scamming f*ckwads sold anything with a warranty.

its not easy! the first set was on "backorder" for like 4 months! I will never buy an apc product again.

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
I bought THESE and they are awesome. The lines all match up with the lines on my headlights and it looks really good. I hate clear corners, but for some reason these really make the car look clean.

Users who are viewing this thread