Clear Bra on a Terminator

92stanglx

Established Member
Anyone here have clear bra's on their Terminators? If so where do you put them? Just the bumper and leading edge of the hood? Also, how much can I expect to pay?

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I didnt have it on my Cobra, but I put it on my new pick up truck. I did the hood, rocker panels, lower fenders and bedrails. it was $550.

M240Bravo

Established Member
I'm having it done. For the whole front bumper, half the hood, part of the fenders the fake brake coolers in the rear, mirrors and the bottom door sills. 600 buck

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i've got it on my car, had it on since the car was new. i absolutely love it and you can barely tell it's on there. i've got it on my front bumper, leading edge of the hood. mirrors, rocker panels and the section of rear bumper just behind the wheels. there is not one single chip in the paint on my car with 15,000 miles. not one.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Got one on mine also and love it. Actually have one on my wifes Acura as well. You can go on 3M website and find the nearest installer.

VoodooSNK

Established Member
My mom has it on her BMW.. I think it was about $450 when she had it done. It is awesome, can't see it unless you look for it.

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
any pics of them actually on the car? my car is all chipped up and after i paint it i dont want it getting like that again..

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
wish i got to mine sooner to get it done. Its not worth it now, my front is somewhat dinged already. If i got it touched up, clearbra would be next mod. Especially for those that drag, get the bumper behind the rear wheels done. I had so much caked on rubber from last weeks strip outing, hated it. i even waxed the previous day and it still stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread