cleaning white colored cars

lrall

Established Member
I see all these guys with sonic blue, black, redfire, etc. cobras and how they can give em a good claybar/wax treatment and it looks like god. Im wondering what you guys/gals with white cars use? Also, anybody know a good cleaner to get carpet stains out?? :nonono:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
you hit the nail on the head with the clay bar. I have a redfire now but owned 2 white ones before. A clay bar is absolutely must have for white. That and a good carnuaba wax!

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
carpet cleaner Tuff Stuff , and for the white gotta love Mcguiars stage 1, 2 and nxt generation wax!

whitecobra98

Established Member
Clay bar definitely. World of difference between just washing, and washing plus clay bar. A good polish with swirl remover, (I use Griots Garage #3 Machine Polish) then Best of Show Wax. It's like glass. For the interior I use their interior cleaner. Gets all stains out and doesn't change the color of the upholstery.

Lurker

Established Member
White can still be made look good. Here is after some S100:

mustangdetail2.jpg

Jettsaleen281

UT at Austin
Established Member
definately clay bar. I had a white 98 v6 before my black saleen. The guy didn't really take care of it and so there were a lot of contaminants in the paint. In white it seems to be just as obvious on black when u have brown spots everywhere lol. Gave it a clay and it felt brand new. Gave me a good three stage treatment and it looked as good as Lurker's pic.

Users who are viewing this thread