Cleaning up the engine bay of my 97

snakecharmer

Established Member
I'm looking for suggestions on anything others have done to clean up the snake den of wires under the hood of my Saleen. I'm on a mission to spruce up the engine compartment, and I'd love to tidy up all the wiring harnesses and what-not to give it a cleaner appearance. This is what it looks like now:

DSCN3118.gif

DSCN3116.gif

The intake is coming off shortly to be powder-coated, and I'm going to add some other pieces under the hood to dress it up. There's not much I can do about the plug wires; I looked into converting to coil on plug, and way too much to deal with for that to be feasible.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
cops are not bad, get valve covers, the cops, and the conversion harness by red monster, it will clean up the engine bay more than anytthing else.

also you could move the battery to the trunk and then relocate the coolant overflow tank to the side, thats my next mod as my battery is already relocated.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
It looks to me like you already have the valve covers for COP's...get the COP harness from Red Monster and get yourself some COP's and that spaghetti mess will be no more.

Users who are viewing this thread