Cleaning out my closet, lots of good airsoft/paintball/rc car/electronic stuff

Stangcobra1122

Established Member
I have a lot of non-car related things for sale
heres an album Things I have for sale pictures by OwensEclipse - Photobucket

All prices are negotiable

Tamiya TT-01 RC Car with drift tires and locked diffs(did it with paper so they can be converted back to unlocked) controller needs new batteries, maybe a new charger for the batteries that go in the car. This is not a little radioshack toy, these things are built to go fast(ish) top speed is somewhere around 25-30mph. Asking $80, have more into it.
Things I have for sale :: 53aaadc4.jpg picture by OwensEclipse - Photobucket Misc old paintball gear, have another bag full of jerseys etc, if youre interested in any paintball gear let me know what you want, I probably have it

Airsoft Guns: you will need to purchase a battery for any of these, and a charger, mine have disappeared
Echo 1 G36, 3 mags(2hicap 1 midcap), bipod, probably needs to be disassembled and cleaned, has been used a fair bit, roughly 350 fps $75
Echo 1 M16, does not work, seems like the trigger mechanism isnt functioning, if you can take it apart and tinker a bit it is a great gun, around 390fps, $40
Echo 1 P90, played 4 or 5 games, maybe 3000 shots fired(nothing for an airsoft gun), stock is somewhat cracked but can be fixed with a little bit of work, I dove a bit hard and the gun took the impact, three mags, good condition, shoots hard/far. $120

Sunglasses:
Custom Oakleys, graffiti-ish frame, blue lenses, $85(yes they're real)
Spy somethings(no idea, they were a gift), Black/black, $30

Some chinese phone, has a lot of cool stuff, tv tuner, 12.1 MP camera, cooks dinner for you and babysits your children $100

Chuck season 4 on blu ray, $20, never opened

Users who are viewing this thread