Cleanin out the garage. Lettin stuff go cheap...

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
Well, its spring time and im cleaning out the garage and i have some parts laying around that i want to get rid of. I dont need them anymore concidering i down own a mustang anymore so im selling some stuff for good prices.

I have no set prices, just PM me or email me with any reasonable offer.

So here we go:

***5SPD COBRA SHIFT KNOB SOLD***

***BILLET A/C CONTROL KNOBS SOLD***

*** FORD RACING VOLTS GUAGE SOLD***

***FORD FAST EMBLEM SOLD***

And last but not least i have a used passenger side/side mirror bezel (w/o the mirror) the plastic is slightly faded but besides that no cracks or brakes and in good condition.
M-FFM03R-E.jpg

Next is a brand new set/never installed Ford 8.8 rear end Axle bearings with the seals.
1225B.jpg

Also i have a Stock Throttle body in great condition (took it off at 58k miles) off of my 1994 Mustang GT.
M9926B50-B.jpg

Again, im not setting prices for these items, and very lenient on prices. As long as its a reasonable offer i will have no problem letting these items go for very cheap.

Any questions or concerns you can PM me or email me at [email protected]/or Instant message me at "stelarsc"

Thanks for your time guys :thumbsup:

-Kenny

Last edited:

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
Sorry guys, the shift knob, A/C controls, and volts guage are sold. I still have the "FAST" Emblem, and passanger side mirror bezel availible, and im still letting it go cheap.

red9450

Established Member
want the fast emblem....pm me with how much and your paypal addy....thanks,

Lenny

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
K STANG, not to jack your thread but that wrx pic if sickkkkk man! i like it, might have to copy one at a nearby school....

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
Bump!

For the side mirror, axle bearings, and stock throttle body. im letting it go cheap and i dont want it to go to waste if i just throw it out... someone out there has to have a need for one of these items, esspecially for so cheap.

Last edited:

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
Bump for a great deal to whoever buys any of the stuff i have left, i would realy hate to just throw these things out, plus they can come in handy to anyone trying to restore or do some maintanance to there stangs.

Again these are going for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

So im bumping this thread for what i have left... come on guys i know someone would need some of this stuff...

sooooooo BUUUUUMP :dancenana:

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
Still got the Side mirror, Stock 5.0 Throttle body, and the Axle bearings and seals

Mirror: 10 bucks shipped

Throttle body: 10 bucks shipped

Axle Bearings & Seals: 20 Bucks Shipped

Like i said in the previous posts, i really dont want to just throw these things out. If you have any questions let me know.

thanks again guys,

-Kenny

Users who are viewing this thread