Clean Truck with my King Shepherd

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Took a few pics of my denali and the animal next to the lake the other day, finally put a little stereo in it and rewired the electrical underhood with 1/0 and 2ga. I know it's not a ford but I like it regardless, plus it will tow an svo around with ease.
DSC01482.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01484.jpg

DSC01485.jpg

DSC01486.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

IMG00562.jpg

IMG00564.jpg

IMG00568.jpg

IMG00570.jpg

DSC01492.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

Last few pics were taken with my blackberry due to the battery crapping out in my sony. I've since loomed all the stereo wiring but it's not like it matters since it isn't visible.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
AAAAAAWWWWWWWW look at the puppy!!! :D

Lol, just playing. That is a big Shepperd you got there... oh and nice car to, looks like a SWAT car

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Your dog > your truck.

Shepherd dominated this photoshoot.

I heart these dogs.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Man she has some looong hair. Indoor or outdoor dog? I have an indoor Shepard, and despite how insane that sounds, he does really well indoors. His hair is not quite as long though, so that helps. Awesome truck too.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Man she has some looong hair. Indoor or outdoor dog? I have an indoor Shepard, and despite how insane that sounds, he does really well indoors. His hair is not quite as long though, so that helps. Awesome truck too.
We try to keep her in the backyard as much as possible but she will sit in my truck or anywhere else for hours and still behave herself. The king shepherds are fluffier then a regular gs due to the breed which were developed from great pyrenees, malamutes, american gsd, and european gsd. She does make a mess but as long as you comb her every day or two shes just fine. We're gonna start s&r and bite training this summer, I get to wear the sleeve :-D

Users who are viewing this thread