Clean Red 99 cobra

cobravenom99

Established Member
I am selling my super clean 1999 Mustang Cobra. I am the second owner and i have owned it for two years. When i first bought the car it only had 13,700 miles on it. Since i have owned it i have only put 4,952 miles on it. This car is my baby and it is stored in a heated garage year round. As you can see the car is rarely driven since i have other daily driver cars, but the oil has been changed every three months, with royal purple synthetic. This car is perfect it needs nothing. It has never seen rain or snow, and can be proven by just looking at the undercarriage. The A/C is is ice cold, and this car has never been in an accident, it has a clean car fax. The owner before me and myself are both non-smokers, and the interior is super clean also. The car has brand new BF Goodrich tires on it with less than 500 miles on them. The car is pretty much completely stock except for two very minor mods, Flowmaster American Thunder Catback system ( not loud, very nice sound), and an MGW Short Throw Shifter ( replaced sloppy stock shifter). The car also has light 30% tinted windows all around.The only flaw with the car is a small, not noticeable scratch right above the right tailpipe. I love this car and really do not want to part with it. I will consider trades plus ill add some cash, such as for a low mileage 03-04 torch red cobra or a diesel pickup, extended cab, 4x4 with under 120k miles.

cobravenom99

Established Member
sorry i don't know why there is 2 threads posted of the same things , about my car, my computer kept freezing when i made this thread, so i guess thats why, also i don't know how to post pictures on a thread, so if any one wants to see pics, let me know ill send them to you, or if you give me instructions on how to post them on this thread ill do that.

ttk53

Established Member
open a photobucket account and upload the pics. the just copy/paste the img link to a post.

02gt87

Established Member
16k, but we could work something out. i am willing to negotiate.

Your car is in amazing condition and i know the low miles are there but in reality youre better off keeping it..that price youre asking will get someone a 03-04 termi with 50k-60k miles which will always be preferred over the 99-01 cobras

cobravenom99

Established Member
thanks but i am really only looking to get into a pickup, but i also will consider trading for a 03-04 cobra plus cash, newer pickup plus cash (if its really new and low miles and at least a 1500, v8 only or diesel) , 02-04 zo6 plus cash, srt-8 jeep plus cash.

Users who are viewing this thread