Clean Gt Sax

r6bullet

Established Member
I have never heard of saac before but that is a very nice, clean car. Definitly worth some money it looks like.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
01KBGT said:
$51,000 sticker in 1992, that's an expensive Mustang!
You can thank Caroll Shelby for that...I admit that he was important for the Mustang, but he milks his name more than any public figure I have ever seen. I wouldn't buy that car, if I had the cash, just because it's directly involved with Shelby....but that is probably the cleanest car I have ever seen.

-Mike

The Sinner

GETUSUM
Established Member
Only 124 miles on it so I know it has probably never seen a drop of rain,but still for being a 13 year old car...its cleaner than most peoples 05's.

DCAN87

Established Member
SALEENstang96 said:
You can thank Caroll Shelby for that...I admit that he was important for the Mustang, but he milks his name more than any public figure I have ever seen. I wouldn't buy that car, if I had the cash, just because it's directly involved with Shelby....but that is probably the cleanest car I have ever seen.

-Mike
So I guess your out for the 2007 Cobra. :rolleyes:

Almo

Established Member
SALEENstang96 said:

-Mike

Agree with you 100%, in fact I will be purchasing a new Cobra only when its the regular SVT model and Shelby’s name isn’t on it.

Users who are viewing this thread