Clean Black on Black 04 ZO6 for sale

BPLS1

Established Member
i have a 2004 Corvette Zo6 for sale, it is black exterior, black leather interior has 77k on the engine, very well taken care of, i have Granatelli Exhaust system on it as well as a custom carbon fiber intake and t/b Bypass. i also have the stock titanium exhaust, i owe 27k so thats what im asking. the caR also comes with , LOw Jack, and radar detector 626 736 5111 Adam pics coming soon

Cobrasvt43

Muscle car whore
Established Member
you might get flamed for that price, just from seeing what others are going for, but good luck regardless... cant wait to eventually own one of these beastly machines.

shhak

Established Member
Just load them to a photobucket account and then copy and paste the IMG link. If you want to email them to me, I'd host them for you.

shhak

Established Member
To all you guys saying he's upside down and inside out in this car, why? NADA trade in is $27,125 and clean retail is $31,250. Sounds to me like he's pretty close to what it's worth????

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
To all you guys saying he's upside down and inside out in this car, why? NADA trade in is $27,125 and clean retail is $31,250. Sounds to me like he's pretty close to what it's worth????

ur exactly right, ive come to realize on here every 1 wants a car for nothing, and wants to lowball sellers, so they can rip off the owner and get a steal of a deal, sometimes seller has to get some money back to be able to replace it with another car, i mean this guy is honest he just needs what he owes on the loan and to be honest thats honest, **** i would ask for more so i had more cash for another car, i mean thats the cheapest 04 z06 ive seen, most z06's i see for sale is 30k plus. so hes not ripping any 1 off, every 1 is just bargain tag sale shoppers on here trying to bargain a lower lowball price.:bash::poke::nono::cuss:

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Everyone on the internet wants a steal. $27k for a 04 Z06 is a good price. Good Luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread