!! Clean black mamba !!

bigdrawz24

Established Member
Hey guys this is a repost from about 3 months, but still looking to sale the GT500. We just had our first baby girl and she is wonderful. So I have to sasle the toys for now. The car is 08 Black with grey strips all options minus navigation. It has less than 4,000 miles and is kept in my garage always. Please email if intrested at [email protected]. Asking for 38,000 or best offer, it has to sale. I can get pics to you per request.

Thanks again for everyones time.

Damien

polock4life

Established Member
Best color combo BY FAR! Looks ****ing awesome... might want some full pics of the car rather than just the close up's... it's like you're teasing the buyer lol! I however did not realize how much orange peel the Gt500's had... car looks awesome, you can't help ford's mistake!

bigdrawz24

Established Member
Thanks bro, the camera is just the Nikon D40 and its real easy to use. Im getting a lot of practice with our first daughter, I never put the thing down!!!

P.S. Car is somewhat still for sale.

bigdrawz24

Established Member
Hey everyone, just gonna bump for the sale of the car. I need to know what a car like mine is going for because I need to move it soon. I have an 08 with less than 4500 miles on it and all options minus the nav system.

Thanks again!!!!

IDGT500

Established Member
Well I know another guy on here has his totally loaded thats an 08 with less miles and also has a KB and some other stuff on it for 40k...

So depending on how bad you need to sell it Id probably start at around 37k obo, the market is pretty tough right now man. Congrads on the baby though and I love you cars color combo :beer:

bigdrawz24

Established Member
Ok everyone I have to sell the car. t starting to take away from the family, and family comes first. I can always get another car down the road... Anyway I have priced to sale $37,000....also offers within reason will be considered. Thanks again for everyone's time.

Damien

HELLFYR

Back in the game
Established Member
I love the color combo... but I wouldn't get a chance to drive it once the wife killed me for getting rid of the Orange beastie.

Bump for a great ride

hunterp

Established Member
Bump for you. That's by far my favorite color combo. I sure wish I was in a position to take it off your hands. Getting laid off blows :(

Users who are viewing this thread