CLEAN 91 notch

polock4life

Established Member
Here's a brief rundown of the car. I'm selling because my wife and I are buying our first home. I have owned this car for about a year, but I've been stationed in Japan until just last month. I drove the car on leave last summer and now since I've been home. I've had zero problems excpet when I fried the negative battery cable on the header. I replaced it and it's good as new.

I'll update as I remember some stuff, but at the same time don't be afraid to ask.

108K on the clock today- But I'm driving it almost daily
-OEM 93 Wheels
-93 Cobra front seats, stockers to go with if you want them
-Pro 5.0 shifter...
-Steeda Upper and Lower Control arms
-Subframe connectors
-355 FMS gear
-Steeda Lowering springs
-Steeda CC plates
-Rear disk brakes- 4 lug from a 93 as far as I know
-Steeda brake booster and Master cylinder
-Car has slotted front rotors(a little squeeky on right turns, no big deal IMO)
-Centerforce Clutch
-Proportioning Valve ( I think it's Willwood)
-TrickFlow Upper and lower intake w/ spacer
-FMS shorty headers, Mac o/r x, and flows
-AFPR
-Fluidyne radiator
-K&N Air filter
-Optima Red Top
-Brand new 6 pc headlight kit
-Much of the wiring has been tucked into the fenders for a cleaner look

The tires on the car are in good shape, but nothing more than a basic radial.

* Un-installed I have 24lb injectors, 65mm BBK TB + EGR spacer w/ all sensors, Brand new Black w/ red letter FMS valve covers.

The car is overal quite clean. It was repainted, not perfect but it looks good. All black moldings were painted as well on the body and window trim. There are a few spots, like the trunk seams that could use some attention. I am in the process of finding a new trunk mat and a radio. The trunk mat was ruined by the previous owner. Also, I'm trying to remove the ####ty tint from the rear windown. Car had deleted AC when I got it, and smog pump was removed, but the lines to the back of the heads are still there and connected if you wanted to re-install.

Car is located in Lawrence, Ks. I don't want to deal w/ tire kickers, so I'd rather not ship. If I were to ship, the owner must arrange all shipping and the car will go once the money has safely cleared into my account. I will assist w/ the process and make sure the car was safely put on the truck.

SDC14033.jpg

SDC14034.jpg

SDC14043.jpg

SDC14038.jpg

SDC14049.jpg

The rest of the pictures can be found here:
1991 Mustang For Sale pictures by akfodysvn - Photobucket

polock4life

Established Member
Sorry I forgot the price fellas. I'm asking $7k or an offer possibly. I forgot the price in all of the threads I made on the boards, but forgot to add it to this one. Yes this is a factory 5 liter car.

Users who are viewing this thread