Clean 86 5 speed coupe **Pics**

88gtstreetrod

Established Member
For Sale - 1986 5 Speed Coupe. Original v8 car. **$7000 FIRM** Located N.E. Atlanta

Southern car bought new in Huntsville, AL and has been is AL or GA since new. This car is very very very clean and drives extremely nice. Everything works, cruise, AC, heat, etc... The motor was rebuilt a few years ago, and has plenty of power with no oil consumption. The car has been re-painted and I have all of the records on the car from day 1. It has some scratches, chips, 'spider webbing" and door dings, etc.. I rate the overall outside condition an 85/100 and inside condition 95/100 (I am very anal) This is a very nice example of a 20 year old car. The paint still shines and is very presentable. The car is scheduled for a Modified Mustang photo session at the end of September, unless it sells before then.

It has 220k miles, but I challenge you to find one with 60k that's any nicer. The first person that comes to look at it in person will buy it. This car was 100% bone stock when I purchased it from another board member.

The following has been done within the last 6 months (mainly to update worn parts):

- Tokico shocks and struts
- Steed Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Steeda Spings
- Steeda Caster Camber plates
- Motor Mounts
- Rear Main seal
- Various Engine Dress up
- Throtle Body
- Tune Up
- Window Tint
- Detaling
- 4.10 Gears
- New Axles
- New brakes
- New Wheel bearings
- Aluminum Drive Shaft
- Power Steering Hose
- New Headlights
- New front and rear emblems
- New Taillights
- Flowmaster cat back
- BBK Equal length headers
- Radiator Flush

These items have been completed within the last year:

- New Ford speedometer cable, and VSS to cure speedo "bounce"
- New Ford turn signal switch
- New Ford domelight and lens
- New Ford headlight switch and knob
- New Ford rear main seal
- Fel-Pro bonded metal valve cover gaskets
- 50Resto door, run channel, and dew wipe rubbers
- 50Resto headliner and sunvisor kit
- 50Resto console lid
- ACC Mass Back carpet kit
- Factory Valeo clutch kit
- JVC CD player

I have recently re-installed the factory H-Pipe, but have an off road H-pipe that will come with the car.

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:The AC has worked fine until 2 days ago. I am not sure what the issue is? It works fine on some trips and others, it started blowing warm air (I was asking $7500, but since the air is a concern, I dropped the price). The trans shifts good but will grind going into reverse from time to time. There is a small crack on the drivers side seat pan about 1 inch long that has been professionally repaired (welded). Small valve cover oil leak.

REASON I AM SELLING: The first car I owned is up for sale and I want it back.

The title is clean and clear and the car has current emissions.

Please PM or send an e-mail to me if you are a seriouse cash buyer ($7000 FIRM). [email protected].

docs.JPG

badazznotch

Established Member
wish i had know you were gonna sell it. i just bought a 86 coupe with 97k on it thursday. if my saleen sells, i'll be in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread