CLEAN 1997 Gt

slow90coupe

Established Member
1997 Mustang GT 4.6l 5 speed car. This has got to be one of the cleanest 97 GTs around. The car has 128,000 miles on it, but does not show it at all. It is black with grey/black interior. For the most part, it is 100% stock. The only mods are a K&N drop-in filter, strut tower bar, and some mufflers that were welded into the stock catback. It is still very quiet, but has a little bit of a rumble. It also has a mild window tint. The car needs nothing, and is very sound and solid. NO problems of any sort. The car was drove by an older woman for the big majority of its life. The only reason she sold it was because she ordered a 2010 GT. She sold it to my dad about 2 years ago. My dad had it for about a year, and only drove the car 4 or 5 times the whole time he had it. The car was stored in his basement, and to my knowledge the car has never sat outside for more than a night or two. My dad sold it to a good friend of ours. He drove the car for a few thousand miles. Then, sold it to me! Since I have had it I have only drove it once. I took the spoiler off (it comes with the car) and shortened the antenna. The body is STRAIGHT. there is one small (fingertip size if even that big) ding in the pass. side qtr panel, but there is no paint damage of any kind. An hour with a dent wizard and its gone. The car will come with the stock 97 wheels. They have 275/40/17 tires all around with 1/2 life left in them. Fairly new brakes all the way around as well. The car has NEVER been smoked in or had a pet inside of it. It still smells like perfume inside! The A/C blows cool and everything else works great! Was purchased at Ciener-Woods Ford in Winston-Salem NC (about 10 minutes away from my house) new.

Price is $6000 OBO. This car will NOT disappoint and presents very well. I love the car to death, but I would rather focus more on my coupe than spend money on this. TRADES are very welcome though! I would like to trade for a Honda, another Mustang, or something along those lines. Just shoot me an offer! the worst i can say is no!

onto the pics...

coupe049.jpg

coupe050.jpg

coupe052.jpg

coupe055.jpg

coupe058.jpg

coupe059.jpg

coupe060.jpg

coupe061.jpg

coupe004.jpg

coupe005.jpg

coupe008.jpg

(somehow i dont have any pics of the interior cleaned up, but this should give you an idea of how it looks when its filthy.)
coupe047.jpg

Heres some more current pics of it.

DSCN2232-1.jpg

DSCN2355.jpg

DSCN2354.jpg

svtcondoms

Any interest in an '89 Pontiac Firebird Formula? automatic, everything works as should.
92,xxx miles clean in and out. never in a accident.
Located St. Louis Missouri

Users who are viewing this thread