Clay Blastin!!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
The past weekend my son & I met up with Postban and his son Patrick...MidlifeC and one of Dave's buds Sal for a day of sporting clay bliss.

If you guys have not done this...dust off your old shotgun and get out to Island Lake Shooting Range for a blastin good time!!:rockon:

Sal was the "expert" of the group and gave us a ton of excellent pointers. This sport looks easy...but it is VERY challenging. There were a total of 15 shooting stations that offer a vast array of clay zinging trajectories. Adam, my 14 yo son totally put me to shame...and Patrick's skill was more than impressive for his age.:bowdown:

A great time...highly recommended for you shoot em up enthusiasts!!!:pepper:

Click HERE to check out the range.
shotclub1.jpg

shotclub2.jpg

shotclub3.jpg

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
George, put up the other two pics too.

Got yer steel in the truck, gonna be DHFD bound at 1630hrs

quikfix

Established Member
Snakebite said:
The past weekend my son & I met up with Postban and his son Patrick...MidlifeC and one of Dave's buds Sal for a day of sporting clay bliss.

If you guys have not done this...dust off your old shotgun and get out to Island Lake Shooting Range for a blastin good time!!:rockon:

Sal was the "expert" of the group and gave us a ton of excellent pointers. This sport looks easy...but it is VERY challenging. There were a total of 15 shooting stations that offer a vast array of clay zinging trajectories. Adam, my 14 yo son totally put me to shame...and Patrick's skill was more than impressive for his age.:bowdown:

A great time...highly recommended for you shoot em up enthusiasts!!!:p
Click HERE to check out the range.
shotclub1.jpg

shotclub2.jpg

shotclub3.jpg
Next time you guys go post up I would love to go, been shooting clays
for quite some time now.
Nice pics, good to see the younger crowd enjoying the shooting sports.

Users who are viewing this thread