DSCN1102.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Looks fantastic man, I have always loved that bodystyle. I especially love the spoiler.

What kind of springs are on there?

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
If you are talking about the garage pics, those are pics during the process. And the snake pic....I took the wax off as soon as I got back home:)

You've got some in the nooks and crannies in the pic of the svt badge.

wwmost

Established Member
can you give me the steps and the stuff you use? im tryin to get my car to shine like that. how long do you let it sit and dry? did you use a porter cable?

wwmost

Established Member
do i have to go buy zaino products? can i just get a polish at a store and use it? soo wash, claybar, polish, remove polish, rinse, then wax? how does that sound. i use nxt but all i ever did is clay bar and wax... i know there is more shine left in the paint.

wwmost said:
do i have to go buy zaino products? can i just get a polish at a store and use it? soo wash, claybar, polish, remove polish, rinse, then wax? how does that sound. i use nxt but all i ever did is clay bar and wax... i know there is more shine left in the paint.

no. Wash.Claybar.Rinse.Polish.Take off polish. Then the next polish on the zaino kit. Take off that polish. Then Wax. Then I used a detailer spray. And you can't buy Zaino at stores, as far as I know you can only buy it through them. I got the kit as a gift for my bday. Next time I do this though, im buying a porter cable....my arm was about to fall off earlier:lol:

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Niiiice. But damn I wish those rear bumpers had cut outs in them for the tips. That's a little too much work for me. Thank God for the spray on wipe off wax....
Did I read somewhere in there that you took the wax off after you got back home? I heard you weren't supposed to drive the car with wax on it because dirt and grim can stick to it and you will grind dirt particles into the car....I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread