Classified threads don't post immediatly, why?

27x10.5

Established Member
Just curious, sometime I start a for sale thread and it all goes through, but it isn't in the forum right away. Like I did one an hour ago, I don't want to double post but it hasn't shown up yet. I've had this problem before.

27x10.5

Established Member
Update: I posted my ad again, same results. 2 hours later nothing shows...I'd really like an answer

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
Perhaps this will help?

If you don't see your post...

1) it has not been authorized yet.

2) it has been deleted because you didn't follow the rules and listed a non Terminator part like a shift light or flowmaster cat back, etc., in addition to your 03/04 Cobra specific parts.

3) it has passed moderation but you haven't bothered to LOOK for it.

4) post it only once. We'll get to it.

I've been getting a rediculous amount of PM's because people have not been reading this post. If you send me a PM asking questions covered in this post your PM will NOT be answered.

From a sticky by 03DOHC

03DOHC

Established Member
Worsedog said:
Perhaps this will help?

If you don't see your post...

1) it has not been authorized yet.

2) it has been deleted because you didn't follow the rules and listed a non Terminator part like a shift light or flowmaster cat back, etc., in addition to your 03/04 Cobra specific parts.

3) it has passed moderation but you haven't bothered to LOOK for it.

4) post it only once. We'll get to it.

I've been getting a rediculous amount of PM's because people have not been reading this post. If you send me a PM asking questions covered in this post your PM will NOT be answered.

From a sticky by 03DOHC
That pretty much covers it. Thanks. :)

03DOHC

Established Member
27x10.5 said:
Update: I posted my ad again, same results. 2 hours later nothing shows...I'd really like an answer
If you would like to pay me $100,000/year I would be more than happy to make this a full time job and people would not have to wait. Since it isn't and you wont you'll just have to wait until we get around to it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread