Malt Liquor Mafia
Get your Sand Job tonight!
It dropped a day early!

IMG_3392.jpeg

IMG_3393.jpeg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m still several seasons (and presumably several specials) behind, as bad as I want to watch it, I don’t want to cheat and jump ahead.

How many specials are there in the Grand Tour series?

Fat Boss

Established Member
I didn't think it was bad. Just very similar to all the others

It's not that it was so bad, it's just a high bar with all the other road trips being so good. IMO the two Vietnam adventures, the Mongolian trip with John, the Nordic one towing the tiny houses, and the south American ones were much better. Oh and the one with Oliver in Africa, and the dune buggy one in Africa were also much better.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
It's not that it was so bad, it's just a high bar with all the other road trips being so good. IMO the two Vietnam adventures, the Mongolian trip with John, the Nordic one towing the tiny houses, and the south American ones were much better. Oh and the one with Oliver in Africa, and the dune buggy one in Africa were also much better.

The one (Africa maybe?) Where they had to get there 4x4s off of the rafts, and then take all the wildlife pics was great too.
Vietnam is my favorite I think.
"Jeremy Clarkson......Fail!"

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

^this 100%.

Any of you guys that have watched the sand job surprised that there wasn’t some important celebration or note stating that this was their last special?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I read an article somewhere that Clarkson said it's coming to an end because it's so difficult coming up with new ideas and places to go. Harder for them to make a quality product and the fact that he is old and fat.

Your government is lying to you

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I read an article somewhere that Clarkson said it's coming to an end because it's so difficult coming up with new ideas and places to go. Roger for them to make a quality product and the fact that he is old and fat.

Your government is lying to you

Oh ya, traveling the world is very dangerous today. Border disputes, terrorism, religious persecution, kidnappers, tribal disputes, etc. Must be why they chose the area that they did. Very few badies, very few humans.

Watch the old comments…
BTW, Clarkson’s torso is just short for his weight - lol. My excuse too.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Shoulda dug deeper, the “final” GT special woulda been obvious. Appears to be a “Zimbabwe” special to be released later this year.

Kinda confirmed here too.

Users who are viewing this thread