Civic vs SRT-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
WHo wants to watch this shit? Both are completely gay..post this shit up on www.honda.com, not here. :rollseyes

Sounds like a couple of weedwackers fighting. :xpl:

Last edited:

blackhatchb20

Established Member
sonic_4.6 said:
That civic hauls ass for the little that was done... I'm guessing 14.3's or so?

14.0@101 for the civic
14.2@99 for the srt-4

the srt-4 has more HP is why is pulled back on the civic in the 2nd race :(

Last edited:

blackhatchb20

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
WHo wants to watch this shit? Both are completely gay..post this shit up on www.honda.com, not here. :rollseyes

Sounds like a couple of weedwackers fighting. :xpl:

No one cares that you bought a mustang. No one cares to hear what you say. Did anyone ask for your opinion?

Edit: If you see is says CIVIC in the title, no one forces you to watch it. you did it on you own. I didnt hold a gun to your head and tell you to watch it. You watched it, ok. Do i care about your opinion?, No

Last edited:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
VTEC!! :bored: :lol:

Sorry but we aren't lovers of 4-cylinder cars. Yours isn't rice but it also sounds like crap to prolly 99% of the people on this site. If you want great comments post it on a civic and maybe an srt-4 site.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Not big on the whole import thing by any means.. but a good match up of 2 equal cars. I would rather watch two ricers go neck and neck than a KB Cobra beatin the hell out of some stock LS1... (not meant to make fun of that whole argument going on on this forum)

SVTContique

blackhatchb20 said:
No one cares that you bought a mustang. No one cares to hear what you say. Did anyone ask for your opinion?

Edit: If you see is says CIVIC in the title, no one forces you to watch it. you did it on you own. I didnt hold a gun to your head and tell you to watch it. You watched it, ok. Do i care about your opinion?, No

Unless you are new here, this is a SVT Performance site, key word "Performance"

"Do i care about your opinion?, " no but its just that, an opinion and since you posted it on this site you expect an opinion, let that be negative or positive. Grow up, you dont own the site, you dont own what people think. :smmon:

svtguy22

Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
Not big on the whole import thing by any means.. but a good match up of 2 equal cars. I would rather watch two ricers go neck and neck than a KB Cobra beatin the hell out of some stock LS1... (not meant to make fun of that whole argument going on on this forum)

haha yeah but that happens to be the exact event the happened... :rolling:

thanks for the vid!

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Well, I would make fun, but considering my best time is 14.2 @99mph, I'll shut up so I don't look dumb! :rockon:

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Import????Isn't a dodge neon an American car. I consider my neon American, I don't consider it an import. Although I do have a lot of respect for some imports.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
is it me or did they take FOREVER to get up to speed. And that is why i traded in my srt-4 for an 03 cobra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread