Civic and Ram Air - One Night

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Dan (StangD281) and myself were cruisin around town just enjoying a nice summer evening with the top down.. Low and behold - RICE... 4 Door Civic, RICED OUT.... We proceed to catch up to Mr. Civic and follow him onto the off ramp of 60N, just letting him know we are there.. Dan, says he probably will not race because he tried him before, just as he finished saying that the FART CAN ROARED.... He hit it, so did I, right up his ass.. I break over to the far left lane and smoke his ass, as we merge into the three lane, I get caught up in traffic, GUESS WHAT? YOU GOT IT - THE RICER FLY BY...........

We proceed, I get behind him again, he then slows to about 40mph or so, and proceeds to talk to the Ram Air Fire:chicken: The ricer takes off, I move up, because I know the ricer told the Fireturd to race me.... As I am easing my way UP TO HIM the Fireturd hits it. I was unprepared for the uneven jump, but i hit anyway.. Short lived. Too much traffic, he falls in behind me. We line up again, he gets a good jump, but that's it as I pass him in going into third....... We then exit into Moon Twp... The ricer pulls up talking to him behind me....:lol1: The Ram Air pulls up, asks what I got done, I reply "Some plumbing", he goes I know I could hear it.... I ask what about you... Gears, chip, exhaust, and auto.... Sounded good, cool guy....... Perfect end to a great summer evening.....:beer:

Last edited:

StangD281

Established Member
Sure the ricer wants to race a S/C Cobra, but not my GT, Nooooooooo! Not good enough for him I guess....

The Firechicken / Rice combo meal is always a treat ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread