Circle D ?

nocobrafornow

Established Member
i am planning on buying a converter soon and i was wondering if you have to do the crank relearn like when replacing a clutch? do you have to replace the flywheel at the same time ro will the stock one be fine?
Last what stall speed would be best for my car? all i have for mods is a JLT cai, o/r xpipe, gt500 a/b, 3.55's and tune from Amazon Tuning. So far the car has run a 12.16@114 and all i want is a few more .10's so it will run 11's. any help is appreciated and if anyone has one lying around let me know, lol. thanks David

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
I was wondering exactly the same thing a couple of days ago. So bump it for you...would like to know as sell.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I did not have to. There is a trigger ring on the crank, as long as you don't take it off, you should not have any problems.

Chris

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
thanks for the response. i see you have a circle d, did you get the stall speed for the nitrous or did you already have it?

We knew we where going to run nitrous but we also wanted something that would work good with a turbo.

Sent via 3Gs and WIFIs

nocobrafornow

Established Member
do you think it's to much to stay n/a and the part i have?i just want a fun and quick street car, it is now but i just want a little more. i was acctually think a 3200-3400 would be good. i don't mind going to 3800 ias long as it still has good drivability. it's not a DD butstill gets driven

Bad Intention

Established Member
I have a 3800 stall in my car and besides my blower it is one of the best mods possible. I had it in the car for a while before the blower and loved it. Best N/A time was 11.57 @118.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
do you think it's to much to stay n/a and the part i have?i just want a fun and quick street car, it is now but i just want a little more. i was acctually think a 3200-3400 would be good. i don't mind going to 3800 ias long as it still has good drivability. it's not a DD butstill gets driven

I put about 350 miles a week on my car with the Circle D in it. It really brings the car to life and I don't think you will regret going with a converter at all. Also, on the flywheel, I replaced mine while the car was up in the air the the transmission was out of it only because I wanted an SFI approved one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread