Circle D 4C Converter

1Bad5.0

Established Member
Just got my Circle D 4C converter today. Gonna have it installed at the beginning of next week. Anybody running this converter and DD their car?? If so how is it for DD. I'm real anxious to get back to the track in a couple weeks

04compgt

Established Member
I run a circle d 5c daily driven. Only feel it in first gear. Locks up second gear then it feels like stock. The tune has to be spot on.

5bites

Established Member
So it just revs higher taking off from a stop? How much? I don't want everybody thinking I'm trying to race them.

SoFlaBoss

Established Member
I also run a Circle D 5C. Yes, it'll rev higher until it locks up, so people will think you're trying to get their attention, lol. It's so important to run a proper tune. I'm using a Mike Rousch tune, one for street and another at the track. Mike's tunes are awesome! I love how even with my 5C, I can feel every shift, during any amount of throttle. It's perfect on both street and track. :thumbsup:

TimMcC

Brougham
Established Member
Mike Rousch tune with my 5C...even my wife who drives a new Benz loves driving it to work in traffic. lol they're fun!

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I see no issues at all with my triple disc. I can still feel the car when I drop into gear.

SoFlaBoss

Established Member
How is the 5c from a stop on the street or unprepped surface like an air strip?

If you're asking about how it'll hook at WOT from a dig with street tires, it won't. It'd be similar to launching an M6 at 4000-4200 RPM. However, you may be able to hook with DRs heated up a little, maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread