cincinnati paint/body shops??

icurry4990

Established Member
ive got a 89 notchback that im wanting to paint z06 atomic orange and im located around cincinnati, what are some good paint shops that arent extremely expensive but do good work....best bang for the buck i suppose

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
know a friend that does paint work out of his garage that might be interested in it. not sure what type of quality you are looking for

icurry4990

Established Member
it doesnt have to be showroom quality....i just want even coverage with no running....im going from silver to orange so all body jams would need to be done and the enging bay also if possible.....the color im wanting to go with is a pretty heavy metallic so not everybody can lay it down correctly......i am interested to see some work he has done for other people and a price quote

woodywagon2004

Established Member
I'm near Edgewater in cleves area if you are interested in me taking a look at it and give you a price shoot me a pm and I'll send ya my number. I work out of my garage but work at a dealership on colerain. Got access to a booth for whenever needed.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I'm near Edgewater in cleves area if you are interested in me taking a look at it and give you a price shoot me a pm and I'll send ya my number. I work out of my garage but work at a dealership on colerain. Got access to a booth for whenever needed.
what dealer? northgate?

Users who are viewing this thread