Cincinnati Area

svt7

Established Member
I'm really from a small town thats NW of Dayton called Arcanum, but i work in Dayton. infact i do alot of work at UD and the arena also!what have you done to you cobra?

KingCobra97

V Dub
Established Member
I really haven't done much to the cobra at this point (K&N, exhaust, pedals). I saved it from a chevy lot last december and it has been kept mostly stock due to the fact I am only working part time right now. This summer will be a good one because I start full time with an engineering company in south dayton... so I should finally be able to throw some goodies on.:beer:
How bout yours?

svt7

Established Member
As of right now it has a 347 kit, Trick Flow Twisted wedge alu heads, x-303 cam, port matched and polished cobra intake, air pump eliminated, custom diablo chip, zex, nitrous, alu drive shaft, eibach springs, cobra r wheels...and all the other small bolt ons you would expect. i did have a procharger on it but i sold it for the $ for the 347 kit, but hopefully soon i can get another blower for it! I'm aiming for low 11's or high 10's.

KingCobra97

V Dub
Established Member
How do you like the 347 as compared with a supercharged stock engine?

By the way, nice list of mods! :D
When we finally get some nice weather, we will have to go cruising.....

svt7

Established Member
So far i love my 347, its nice to have a car that does'nt need a blower to take care of the competion.:burn: but I think it will be just a matter of time before i'll have to get another blower.As far as when it gets nice out, just let me know when you want to go cruising:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread