Church group protesting a Soldier's funeral

Scott_98us@yaho

Unbelievable. So they aren't just protesting because he was gay? Not that it would be ok if they were. They are protesting all soldier's funerals and have a problem with the whole country? The picture of the jackass standing on the flag says it all. I say we send them all to Iraq, since it is a new country, and they can live there and follow whatever beliefs they want. People like this.... I don't even know what to say. As a former military member, they can kiss my ass. I say we protest their sorry selves, but it would be a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
^--- and that site was also wished that many more were killed in the bombings in London, if you click on that link. How are they so bent up on homosexuals, that they don't see that killing is a bad thing?

edit: Won't it suck to be them when they go to hell (if there is one) and the gay soldiers will be in heaven?

Last edited:

Scott_98us@yaho

I agree, i just browsed it and these people are retarded. They wish more would have died in London? Why, were they all gay? These people have a problem with everybody.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
94 Superbolt said:
I wish people could be BANNED from this country just as it is on this site.

Democracy exists for the many who don't agree with you.

... And yes, I agree with all of you about the soldier.

Big 8

Established Member
bp03svt said:
I can still say I hate ****, and it pisses me off just the same whether he was gay or not. That guy gave his life for all of us, even for the people that were protesting---as I said before. It makes no difference what sexual preference a person has that dies for you and your country.

Yep you can. Some people still hate ******s! Why dont you go drive into a black neighboorhood and let them know that! ;-)

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Did they not have ammo in their guns at the funeral? The firing squat should have "accidently" fired too low.

bp03svt

Established Member
Big 8 said:
Yep you can. Some people still hate ******s! Why dont you go drive into a black neighboorhood and let them know that! ;-)

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by that. What does driving into a black neighborhood and letting them know that have to do with anything? All of my black friends hate faggots too, what does that have to do with anything? :shrug:

Big 8

Established Member
Too many people its the same thing. See, you hate ****, some people hate blacks. Some people think its ok to tell people they hate black people and some think its ok to tell people they hate gay people. The people who tell people they hate gays, blacks or say jews are all very similar. Society ( thank god ) demmed it inapropriate to run around saying you hate nigaas! Unfortunate that people fell ok to say this about gay people?

In any event, this isnt what the thread is about. The guy was not gay.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
I'm a Christian indeed, and Baptist by denomination (young preacher, ministerial student, and youth director).

You have to understand that there are weird groups that claim the name of Christ yet their hearts/lives are far from Him.

It's like a person bearing an American flag but hating democracy, freedom, and the right to bear arms (had to throw that in! :-D ).

This group is a shame, and I wish they didn't have "Baptist" at the forefront of their cult

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
NeedaCobra said:
You have to understand that there are weird groups that claim the name of Christ yet their hearts/lives are far from Him.
Like the Baptist?

203Cree

Established Member
I'll shed some light on this subject. I'm from Topeka, and I've dealt with this d-bag on several occasions.

First off, they weren't protesting b/c they thought the soldier was gay. He was NOT. They were there because they are staunchley anti-war.

They never stay in one place more than 20 min at a time. Leaves them too open to attacks. I have personally seen LEO's get into scuffles with them. They were protesting in front of the PD and a LEO chucked a good size rock, got one with it. I dunno whatever came of that.

IIRC, the reason Phelps does this is b/c his son was openly gay and died of AIDS. If anyone wants to prove/disprove me on that one, please feel free, cuz I may be wrong.

Oh, and here's the best part. The guy is damn near invincible when it comes to leagal issues. All his kids are lawyers, they can find the loop hole in a steel splinter.

The absolute worst thing about this guy isn't that he protests funerals and churches. The worst part is he spreads his hate wherever he goes. You've never seen anything sadder than a 10-11 yr old kid holding a " God hates ****" or "Thank God for 9/11" sign ( when I saw that last one, it was all I could do to not get outta my truck and personally kill the son of a bitch that made that sign). Believe me, we try to take care of our own around here, please don't think this guys a good representation of middle America. If we could off him and get away with it, believe me, it'd already have happened.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
DaleM said:
Like the Baptist?
Ummmm NO.

George Washington was a Baptist, and if it wasn't for "Baptists" you wouldn't have a Bill of Rights. :read:

BTW, I wouldn't mind finding his [thepastor of that "church] church and protesting it, or doing a public debate with him and making him look like what he truly is, an apostate and a heretic.

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
NeedaCobra said:
Ummmm NO.

George Washington was a Baptist, and if it wasn't for "Baptists" you wouldn't have a Bill of Rights. :read:

BTW, I wouldn't mind finding his [thepastor of that "church] church and protesting it, or doing a public debate with him and making him look like what he truly is, an apostate and a heretic.

Would you like the address? I think I might have a Topeka Phone book around somewhere. I'm not sure what you would accomplish tho. He'd prolly sue you for harassment b4 you got very far.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
203Cree said:
Would you like the address? I think I might have a Topeka Phone book around somewhere. I'm not sure what you would accomplish tho. He'd prolly sue you for harassment b4 you got very far.

I'd probably just call him first, so yeah, feel free to PM me his address :)

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
203Cree said:
PM sent. Addy and Phone No.
I'm sure I could get some death threats out of them. They'll probably want to kill me just to stop the annoyance!

PM me too, please. :-D

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I hope all them them crash into a dildo delivery truck at 100+ and all end up with the Ron Jeremy Editions stuck up their asses.

Users who are viewing this thread