Chuck Noris Campains for Romney

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
You need to re-read it. Chuck Norris is for Huckabee, not Romney. Romney is trying to use the chuckster against Huckabee now.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Chuck Norris is a punk. If all that shit about Chuck Norris was true, would he advertise the Honda Ridgeline? Why not just go straight for the Miata?

Chuck Norris doesn't control his paycheck, his paycheck controls him. How's that one for you?

supachargd2k5

Established Member
I cant believe you said that about.....Mr. Norris! I would watch my back lol. All jokes aside i agree about the ridgeline thing, come on Chuck, what were you thinking?

Common

Established Member
Chuck Norris is a punk. If all that shit about Chuck Norris was true, would he advertise the Honda Ridgeline? Why not just go straight for the Miata?

Chuck Norris doesn't control his paycheck, his paycheck controls him. How's that one for you?

Chuck Norris can hear all of internet and your FGT is soon to be missing.:lol:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Apparently this is true. Chuck Norris is suing the publishers of the Chuck Norris sayings book. What he should be doing is kneeling down and blowing them because without the ludicrous internet saying campaign he'd still be relegated to infomercials about crappy slip n slide workout machines.

If the sayings were true, he'd embrace it, endorse an F-250, and give high 5's (or karate kicks) while signing the book. As is, his first thought was a) sue, and b) useless truck with in-bed cooler holder. Lame.

I think we should change all Chuck Norris sayings to Mr. T.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Apparently this is true. Chuck Norris is suing the publishers of the Chuck Norris sayings book. What he should be doing is kneeling down and blowing them because without the ludicrous internet saying campaign he'd still be relegated to infomercials about crappy slip n slide workout machines.

If the sayings were true, he'd embrace it, endorse an F-250, and give high 5's (or karate kicks) while signing the book. As is, his first thought was a) sue, and b) useless truck with in-bed cooler holder. Lame.

I think we should change all Chuck Norris sayings to Jack Bauer

Fixed it for you .. Mr. T is a bigger has been than Chuckie boy. Great in his day but his day left about 10 years ago

Common

Established Member

I think we should change all Chuck Norris sayings to Mr. T.

Fixed it for you .. Mr. T is a bigger has been than Chuckie boy. Great in his day but his day left about 10 years ago

:lol::lol:
At both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread