Chrysler Nationals 2015

shelbymopar89

Established Member
A few years ago my buddy talked me into posting my build thread on here and I was really impressed with the feedback. Well I just want to post this up and say that I think this is as good as it gets (for me anyways) I recently took a trip up to PA for two car shows back to back. First was the Shelby Dodge Automotive Convention (SDAC) 25, then on to Carlisle. Two weeks of fun, two car shows, and over 2,300 miles later I had a blast. On my way back down this last Sunday I am pretty sure I passed about 6-10 Saleen's on the way to Mustang week. What blew my mind was on Sunday as I was getting ready to leave the Dodge guys from the manufacture midway approached me and asked if I would be interested in them featuring my vehicle. During the interview they approached me with a hat and a card and informed me that my car had been chosen as a Mopar Top Ten for the show. Now for those who have attended Carlisle, you know it is not a small show. This totally blew me away, to be selected as top ten out of over 2,100 cars is the best it get for me boys. I wanted to share my excitement and I hope all the guys/gals I saw enjoy Mustang Week and have a good trip. Here's to a good summer with a many of car shows and beers! And yes I know I have to face of a radio star!
[video=youtube;PBZRtezcXik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBZRtezcXik[/video]

jfsram

Established Member
I love those cars ShelbyMopar89. I had a few turbo Mopars in the early 90's and can really appreciate how well the interior, brakes and power they was.

Some may argue that the average turbo Mopar was not up to 90's Mustang performance but no Honda at the time could come close to a turbo Mopar and an IROC RT Daytona would run right beside an SRT 4 Neon, 25 years ago.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
a shop in my home town has about 3 of them if i can remember. Pretty neat cars but never see any on the road

Users who are viewing this thread