Chrome wheels

ghostrider903

Established Member
What do you guys recomend for polishing show chromed 99 Lightning wheels. Just bought them about 2 weeks ago and have been useing mothers chrome polish. I am mainly worried about fine scratches. Also what do you guys think about the power ball mini?????? Been thinking about getting one but not sure yet.:shrug:

mystic04

Established Member
I used the mini power ball with some nano polish i got from pep boys. then put on a coat of FK sealant and some Fk 1000 high temp wax.It has held up very well and the brake dust comes of very easy.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I used the mini power ball with some nano polish i got from pep boys. then put on a coat of FK sealant and some Fk 1000 high temp wax.It has held up very well and the brake dust comes of very easy.

Define which nano-polish...don't use metal polish on chrome. If you did the nano paint polish thats fine.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Nevr-Dull made my Eagle one...the best stuff IMO for my 03 chrome rims...it's wadding and it's incredible...

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I use soapy brillos on my 04 chromies...sounds like punishment but they work well on chrome...beads up like crazy and gets all the grime off. Doesn't scratch em either.

Flame suit on.

Last edited:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
0000 steel wool using QD as a lubricant works great.

Top that off with Nevr Dull and Poorboys Wheel Sealant and the wheels should look brand new.

I just did one of my wheels yesterday. Looks incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread