chrome wheels

hoofbeat

Established Member
:thumbsup: just got letter from ford on the chrome wheel program. program code no. R7S . price 935.00 plus tax. there is a 75.00 rebate to cover installation cost. if you turn in your polished wheels you will get a add. 240.00 rebate. wheels are going to be allocated by purchase date. program is in effect for cars purchased on or before feb. 28,2003.

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: contact a SVT dealer does not need to be the dealer you bought the car from but must be a SVT dealer. build date on my car may 25.according to the letter the important date is pruchase date.

blucobra03

Established Member
hoofbeat, when was your car purchased ? That will give me some idea of where I'm at with the letters. I understand they are sending out 100 at a time. At least thats what the original rumor was. Thanks !

03'Darin

Established Member
Go to thread "chrome wheels just came in" on page two or three and you will have all the detail. Sorry...i don't know how to do a link.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
I had mine put on today, $1012 out the door.

I kept my old wheels, they are worth more that $240!

I ordered my car the first week of May and picked it up the end of Sept.

My Dealer ordered my wheels the first day they were available and they came in 1 week later, he has had them since last Tuesday.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread