Chrome Wheels

Matt03

Established Member
Does anyone remember when they first started production of the 03's and the chrome rims were on back order? They said they were going to offer the chrome rims at discounted price of $695 to anyone the bought there cobra during the frist run. If anyone has heard about it let me no. I want to start making the thing look even better!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Has anyone actually received the chrome rims on their 03?????

Matt03

Established Member
I wonder if there is a pic with the chrome wheels floating around somewhere? I haven't been able to find one.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
There is a guy with a yellow coupe that bought oem chrome wheels off of eBay. He posted the pic months ago. I can't remember his name.

try searching pic chrome wheels

key2you

Established Member
I did hear that some time late fall early winter they will be shipping cars w/chrome rims and will be sending out notices to all that recieved there cars before then.

stan03

Established Member
Not yet...coming soon.Todays car we recieved had no chrome wheels.Dealer e-mail said still msrp to owners later.$695 I think.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Matt03
I wonder if there is a pic with the chrome wheels floating around somewhere? I haven't been able to find one.
Not that hard to do a search, but I will oblige because I love the pic! Gimme a sec.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
Chrome wheels are on production hold until Febuary 03. This is what SVT and my dealer told me. I went and cancelled my 64V chrome wheel option and my car is off production hold.
:coolman: :coolman: :coolman:

Honest Mike

Established Member
Nice pics of the wheels, but i took notice of the body lines in the first pic and they are horrible. Look at how the door and front fender line up, where the creases are top and bottom. Thats horrible. Mike

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Mike 97 SS
Nice pics of the wheels, but i took notice of the body lines in the first pic and they are horrible. Look at how the door and front fender line up, where the creases are top and bottom. Thats horrible. Mike
True, glad mine is straight. Pre-production model maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread