chrome wheels/liquid clay bar

99electricgreen

Established Member
best way to make them shine "pop" and has anyone used the liquid clay bar stuff they are selling at advanced now??? also what is the best soap to use I have the turtle wax car wash and armor all stuff that was bought for me any ideas?

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I would try Blue Magic Polish or Meguiars Metal Polish....both work awesome, never tried a liquid claybar stuff.

spike_africa

Established Member
The liquid clay bar is a joke it does nothing. Think about how a clay bar works then think about how in the world the liquid one could possible work. Thats your answer. I got some as a gift and I used it once and it did nothing. I tossed it in the trash where it belongs.

crazycarlo

Established Member
to make my chrome 18" 2000 R's POP I wash the car and the rims, then when their dry I use NeverDull. nothing I have ever used makes the chrome shine as much in the sun i cant even look at the rims after that.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I use a fine soapy brillo on mine. Gives them a bead, takes all the deep grime off, and doesnt scratch.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
to make my chrome 18" 2000 R's POP I wash the car and the rims, then when their dry I use NeverDull. nothing I have ever used makes the chrome shine as much in the sun i cant even look at the rims after that.

NevrDull...X100000...buy it at Walmart, it is in a silver can, it's like a wadding material...I can use a patch of it to do all 4 of my wheels...

crazycarlo

Established Member
yeah I got my neverdull from a local hardware store and it came in a blue can. I use it on my exhaust and my rims and works great. before that I just had mothers chrome polish and it worked ok but I deff like the neverdull alot better.

Just buy the neverdull and if your not happy id be really, really suprised.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I have that Neverdull stuff but I thought it would scratch the chrome. I was always scared to use it b/c it looks like it would scratch. My chrome 22's on my truck are in pretty bad shape and i need something beefy to get out all the spots, water spots, and scratches(not sure if getting scratches out of chrome is possible).

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
Just ask anyone in the Navy what Neverdull is, they'll tell ya lol............wax on...wax off....When I worked in the brig on an aircraft carrier a few years ago, we had the prisoners neverdull the life out of anything metal.

Users who are viewing this thread