Chrome Shelby 07-09 GT500 18" Wheels and Tires

D-Rock

I got my swim trunks...
Established Member
SOLD

These are Replica Alloys 18 x 9.5 chrome Shelby GT 500 Mustang wheels. These wheels are in great shape with absolutely ZERO curb rash. I'd rate these wheels a 9 out of 10, as they have about 20k miles on them, but are near perfect. When new, wheels and tires were over $2200 (I have the receipt from Discount Tire).

I would prefer not to ship, but will if you pay all shipping cost (~$40 per wheel). I am in NE Florida.

Fits 2005-2010 Ford Mustang V6, GT and the 2007-2009 Mustang SVT Shelby GT500 - may fit other vehicles, but I'll leave the fitment up to you.

5-lug, 4.5" bolt circle
7.125" backspacing
45 mm offset
18" x 9.5" wide
Includes center cap

They currently have Nitto 555 ZR Extreme tires all the way around on them. The rears are 285/35/18 and have 5/32" tread remaining. When new, these tires come with 9/32", so plenty of wear left on them. The fronts are 265/35/18 and have 7/32" on them, but one of the tires was rubbing the front suspension and has edge wear to the cords (this is why I bought new wheels). I would replace this one, which is why I am giving such a deal on these. There are no TPMS sensors.

Pictures can be viewed at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

PM me with questions.
Thanks,
Derek

Last edited:

realm187

Vaporized
Established Member
Them are gorgeous wheels. Do you happen to know if the factory SVT center cap will fit them? BTW thats a very good deal.

D-Rock

I got my swim trunks...
Established Member
Thanks! :beer: They look great, but the guy I bought the car from was more interested in looks than in backspacing ('04 Cobra WAY different backspacing that Shelbys, but he didn't know it and neither did I at the time). I hope it's a good deal for soemone out there.

When I bought the car, it had "Ford Racing" center caps, which fit fine. When I bought new wheels, I swapped my FR caps over to my new wheels and put the new caps in place on the old wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread