Chrome Or Black??

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
I currently have chrome 03/04 wheels on my L. and i do love the look but after seeing Rick's truck(TXSVT) I love the look of the black 03/04 wheels with the polished lip!!!! I saw a pic of a DSG with black 20" wheels and the black and DSG go good together!! I am thinking about the black wheels and then powdercoating my Billet grill black, also!! I think that would look sick!!

Here is Ricks L.
MVC_008F_002.sized.jpg

Here's mine:

MVC_010F_005.sized.jpg

MVC_002F_006.sized.jpg

MVC_005F_004.sized.jpg

RENATO'SVT

Adrenaline Junkie
Established Member
On Your Color L The Chrome Looks Better. But Those Black Wheels Look Sweet As Hell On A White Or Red L.
Thats Just My Opinion...

RENATO'SVT

Adrenaline Junkie
Established Member
On Your Color L The Chrome Looks Better. But Those Black Wheels Look Sweet As Hell On A White, Silver, Red And Maybe Sonic Blue L.
Thats Just My Opinion...

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I think the chrome is perfect on your L, although black would look good too. Spend the money on go-fast parts. :burnout:

2004sonicblueL said:
heres my 04 sonic blue on stock rims painted black
the pic is kinda crappy but thats it

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim17432jf.jpg
That looks great. Now get some tire shine, and it would be perfect. ive been hoping to come accross a pic like that, before i paint mine. :rockon: :rockon:

If you get any more pics, can you hook me up?

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Damn Kenny, we're gonna be twins LOL. I ordered my black Carriage Works grills today and I'm getting my black wheels by Christmas. You'll still be faster though.

bastard!

2004sonicblueL

Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
That looks great. Now get some tire shine, and it would be perfect. ive been hoping to come accross a pic like that, before i paint mine. :rockon: :rockon:

If you get any more pics, can you hook me up?

http://photobucket.com/albums/d79/sonicblue04L/?

there ya go its all the pics i have right now soon to be more (hopefully with some hotties with the L) now paint your wheels black and get some pics up :rockon:

Cameron

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread