Chrome fr500's, Lowered... Pic's...

nj7703

Established Member
damn that is SWEET!!!! Congrats that is a fine ride!

j card

Established Member
Looks great! Any problems with ground clearance in the front - like entering driveays, parking curbs, etc?

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Term 03,

- Are you happy with the wheels? Buy 'em direct from Ford Racing Performance Parts?

- Did you paint the calipers? Which paint vendor?

Neat stuff!

Peter

:beer:

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Looks good! Are those 18x9's all the way around?

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
I didnt originally like the way those chromies looked. However, now I see that they look Mighty Fine on your car.

Terminator03

banned
Thanks guys... first j card. Yeah its a little lower so extra attention needs to be given for slanted driveways and entrances. Its worth it though. Petzuk... very happy with the wheels got them from a mail order warehouse ad I noticed skimming through a MM&FF mag. Great price too. $309.00 a rim compared to Bell Tires $380 a rim. And yes I painted the calipers, about an 6-8 hour job when dodging the rain. I have to go find the can to remember the brand but any hardware store will carry a High Temp paint. Just make sure its a paint that can withstand high temps and youll be alright. And Hunter... Yes they are 18x9's all around. Very happy with them though. With the extra inch of diameter on the wheels i hook up better and hop less than I did with my stockers running 315 Nitto Drags. No longer the Hopping King. Just spins a little and goes. :burnout:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Those wheels are awesome. Beautiful Touch. Can you be more specific on where you picked them up.

Users who are viewing this thread