chrome fr500 wheels on today

Terminator03

banned
well boys, im sorry no pics yet. Had a little delay on the tires and they wont be on until later today. But the rims are 18x9. As soon as they are on i will have pics.

99SVTcobraVERT

i saw 2 sets of the fr500 rims at lowe's motorspeedway few weeks ago when they had their huge car show. and the face of the spokes are cool lookin (nice finish) but the sides of the spokes that lead out to the lip look like a**. look just like the tbird chrome wheels do, looks all beaded up and non-polished out chrome. im not sure what you would call it... and there is so little rim with the fr500 on the face that is.... im not sure you would even see the chrome spinning when they move, except for the lip. no flame intended just loved them till i saw them in person....

99SVTcobraVERT

maybe this is how they suppose to look but when a rim goes for 350/per retail id expect higher quality? maybe its a new style i dont know about ????

Terminator03

banned
im sure there are different knock off versions, mine has no bubbling at all... though i do agree when spinning not as flashy as most chromies.

99SVTcobraVERT

these were real ones on couple of the guys in the SVOA at lowe's in charlotte,nc. is the WHOLE rim smooth and look the same as the face. like in between the spokes? cause both of these sets looked really horrible....

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
These are far better than the chromes... IMO of course. This is the only wheel I would consider putting on my 03.

Edit: that sucked... Pic Below.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
This is better...

edit: Ok well. Nothing I do works...

by the way, Those chrome fr500's look way to bling bling... for me..

I like the silvers...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread