chrome fr500 wheels and tires

badjuicedgt

Established Member
These are on my car the tires have maybe 1k miles on them and are nitto tires nt555 extreme zr. The wheels are dusty from setting in the garage on the car. The rear tires are 295-45-18 and the fronts are 255-40-17. The wheels have no dents dings or curb rash on them they could use wiped off and i guess while wiping them off id probably just go ahead and polish them. The tires are about as close to new as you can get. My plan is to get a set of weld rts for at the track and run the stock wheels around town. im looking to get 850 for rims and tires obo. I would prefer not to ship the wheels and tires cause im sure it wont be cheap but if someone wants them shipped and we can work something out. I will take cash of course or paypal. I would like to move these pretty quick i know on American muscle these wheels and a set of tires is almost 1400.

IMG_1298.jpg IMG_1305.jpg IMG_1309.jpg IMG_1304.jpg IMG_1305.jpg IMG_1297.jpg IMG_1306.jpg IMG_1302.jpg IMG_1299.jpg

Slowings

Established Member
Where are you located? And are they 18x10 rear, 17x9 fronts?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

badjuicedgt

Established Member
im in defiance ohio and yes on sizes, im an hour west of Toledo and an hour east of ft wayne indiana

badjuicedgt

Established Member
if it helps anyone im in Columbus every Tuesday up in flint on Wednesday and near Detroit on thursday

badjuicedgt

Established Member
make me an offer worst i can say is no id really like to move these. id be willing to ship for 900. Its probably gonna cost 200 to ship them but if that's what it takes oh well. These wheels and tired are like new and look great but i want to do something different.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
825 shipped some ones gotta like these wheels, I like them but want welds for at the track and ill run the stock wheels on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread