Chrome Fan For the Engine Bay, and other cooling questions - Pics>>>

SilverStallion

Attn To Detail
Established Member
1) About the Royal Purple Purple Ice Coolant Additive - worth it or not? Are there any adverse effects to adding it to the stock rad? My car only sees the street 6 mos. of the year.

2)
DSC02147-vi.jpg

Is there any way to hook up an aftermarket fan system like the one above to the stock rad? Also, is there a way to add a manual switch to the fan to come on on demand, and yet still have it come on when the computer tells it to?

I was at a car show on the weekend, saw this unit on a 69 SS, and I was impressed. Added a nice touch to the front of the engine bay.

~Darren

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I wanna try that purple shit, for oil, trans oil and rear oil. says it gains HP. I believe you can hook that setup to a stock rad, I know that when I'm in the Stang resto mag they sell the Be Cool fans but don't say you need a Be Cool Rad in order to work. I could be wrong though. And the switch you have to run wires your self. Now I'm running the clutch fan but do have an electric fan, just splice the pos+ and ned- wires and run the to a switch mounted on the dash, it's not to hard. Just gotta put your mind to it. I lil "jury rigging" will take care of it.

Users who are viewing this thread