Chrome, Black or Anthracite FR500's on sonic blue???

SONICBOOST

Established Member
I am going to be ordering the new 18x9 and 18x10 FR 500's but i really cant decide on what finish to get. I really like all 3 and tryed to search but didn't find any fr500's on sonic blue. So what do you guys think would look best? Oh and i just did the aircraft remover mod to my stock 03 chromies :) (Which btw, are gonna be for sale) (PM ME) But let me know what you think about the new wheels!!!!!!! I cant decide! Oh and what tires for the 18x10's???? NO DR's though.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Go with chrome, I love chrome wheels on sonics and mystics. Not sure what kinda tires your looking for, but I run kumho ecsta mx 295 rear 275 front, they ride really nice and were cheap, but dont provide traction like a softer tire would.

Last edited:

SONICBOOST

Established Member
thanx for the info on the tires, i kind of want to run a 305/35/18 out back, does anyone know what brands make a 305/35?? I want to spend about 2k total on wheels and tires and for the wheels its like 900 (chrome) so i have 1100 to spend on tires....any suggestions guys?

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Do a search for FR500 wheels on this site, ther are a bunch of threads with pictures and I think that there was at least a Blue Mach with black FR500s.

SONICBOOST

Established Member
Thanx for the link, both of those NITTO's were DR's though. Does anyone else make maybe even a 295/35/18?? i am looking to spend about 1100 just on tires.

Users who are viewing this thread