Chrome 17X10.5 Cobra Wheels

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Does anyone know of where I could purchase a pair of these 03/04 wheels with some DRs mounted on them? Ive looked but the only places I can find dont sell DRs. I need to be able to mail order them cause I live in England, for the time being. Also, would a tire bigger than a 315 fit on that wheel without a spacer on an IRS car? And I have searched. Thanks in advance for your help. J.

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
Got mine from American Muscle. Also some 315s are wider than some 335s. So in theory yes you can fit a 335 if you get the right one.

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
AFS has them in stock and ready to ship.

AFS Wheels
7301 Deering Ave
Canoga Park, CA 91303
(818) 340-6181

Yea AFS loves the military so much they wont ship to APO boxes. So Im still lookin. Thanks for the help though, it is appreciated.:beer:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Yea AFS loves the military so much they wont ship to APO boxes. So Im still lookin. Thanks for the help though, it is appreciated.:beer:

That's crazy. :nonono:

Do you guys have Kinkos or something similar over there that is relatively close by? Maybe you could get the wheels sent to a Kinkos/UPS Store and then pick them up when they come in. Just a thought.

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
That's crazy. :nonono:

Do you guys have Kinkos or something similar over there that is relatively close by? Maybe you could get the wheels sent to a Kinkos/UPS Store and then pick them up when they come in. Just a thought.

The only way I know of them sending stuff the USPS. It goes by military airlift. Not sure about the kinkos thing. Thanks for the suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread