Chrome 17X10.5 Cobra Wheels

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Does anyone know of where I could purchase a pair of these 03/04 wheels with some DRs mounted on them? Ive looked but the only places I can find dont sell DRs. I need to be able to mail order them cause I live in England, for the time being. Thanks in advance for your help. J.

Last edited:

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
There are dozens of peple looking to buy what you want. If you want some, you better be on here more than once in a while so you can check this forum and jump on a deal when it shows up! Good luck. Do you have your Cobra over there too? What do people think of it?

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
There are dozens of peple looking to buy what you want. If you want some, you better be on here more than once in a while so you can check this forum and jump on a deal when it shows up! Good luck. Do you have your Cobra over there too? What do people think of it?

Yea I know these things are hard to find, for some reason, so I check on here about everyday. Im deployed right now so internet time is limited, but always check here first. Yea I have my car in England. Gets alot of attention, but there are several Mustangs around the area and most people dont know the difference between a 6er and a Cobra, but still get compliments. Tuners, parts and sunny days are hard to come by so i cant wait to get back to the states!

Users who are viewing this thread