Christmas Present? Need Ideas!

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
I will have enough cash to buy one things for my car this christmas. I was curious to what you guys thought I should go with? :shrug:

26 spline input shaft
New Flywheel
Spec 3 Clutch
Caster/Camber Plates
Bruce's Bushing Kit

Just wondering what I should do... I really want a Whipple but I gotta wait on that.. :fm:

Evan5469

Established Member
Well if you do the 26 spline input shaft, you'll have to do a new clutch regardless. If it were me, I'd wait and do the input shaft, clutch and flywheel all together since you'll be in there already.

The caster/camber plates really aren't that necessary as long as your car is already aligned properly and you don't road race the car.

So that leaves Bruce's bushing kit which I have on the top of my wish list as well. Every review I've read has been positive and with his sale going on right now it's tough to pass up even if you have to wait to install it.

Just my 2 cents. :shrug:

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
Well if you do the 26 spline input shaft, you'll have to do a new clutch regardless. If it were me, I'd wait and do the input shaft, clutch and flywheel all together since you'll be in there already.

The caster/camber plates really aren't that necessary as long as your car is already aligned properly and you don't road race the car.

So that leaves Bruce's bushing kit which I have on the top of my wish list as well. Every review I've read has been positive and with his sale going on right now it's tough to pass up even if you have to wait to install it.

What is this sale that you speak of? :rockon:

Evan5469

Established Member
What is this sale that you speak of? :rockon:

Bruce is offering 10% everything he sells until the end of this year. You could definitely save some money ordering it now and waiting to install, than waiting until next year when the sale ends. :thumbsup:

Silver03Termi

Established Member

This
/thread.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Hey, what's up Shawn. I say go with Bruce's bushing kit (Full Tilt Boogie Racing). That will really prepare you for the Whipple, Next thing on my to do list.

Last edited:

Teej281

Established Member
Get the bushing kit, rear end girdle(FORE or LPW), and the adjustable toe link/bumpsteer combo from FTBR.

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
Get the bushing kit, rear end girdle(FORE or LPW), and the adjustable toe link/bumpsteer combo from FTBR.

Thank you for the link. I found the adjustable toe link/bumpsteer combo but which one do you recommend? The Deluxe, or the Regular?

I cannot find the rear end girdle on his list of parts for sale?? where can i find that?

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member

WildFifty

Established Member
Thank you for the link, but would I really need the LPW diff cover if Im not changing my stock gears? It says that is the main reason change these is when they change gears?:shrug:

Do you already have an aftermarket brace on the stock cover?

Last edited:

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
The LPW cover is stronger then the stock cover and it eliminates the need for the brace. If you have a Billetflow brace then you technically don't need the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread