Christmas MODS........

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
What are you going to get yourself, or what are you going to get as a gift, or planning to get yourself for Christmas???

I have already ordered a Circle D 2600 Stall converter for myself!!!(Since I was so good this year :-D ) And now just have to wait on the Ported heads i won from Patriot Performance!!!

So far my Christmas has been great , and it's only Christmas eve.!!!

Kenny :thumbsup: :beer:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Well, I got rid of one L for a GT, so we'll be getting a catback and possibly an H-pipe for it. Got some Street Scene brushed aluminum grilles for the SB L. Not very mod happy on the Ls. Between the new GT and the two new bikes, we've been putting in too much $$ on them to pay attention to the L. Bastard child.

203Cree

Established Member
Idler setup, maybe some DR's with wheels, we'll see what happens with that. Install all my parts and get tuned. That's for now, more to come at tax time.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Metco Idler, just painted some interior pieces and if all goes right there will be some long tube headers, 1# upper pulley, new catback, c&l (upper plenum and intake tube) and a SBTB. But we will see :-D

CHICOSVT

Established Member
I Am Getting My Blower Ported, 6# Lower Pulley,plugs,intake, Predator And Some New Tires. More To Come Shortly After The Holidays.

stubbs

Established Member
uuuuuummmmmmmmmm bulit block and a lot of nitrous, and hopefully 10's on a heaton but well see.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Going to be putting a Bassani Catback on when My maganpacks sell and tax time will be a 2.8 upper and Idler kit.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
DSG03LTNG said:
What are you going to get yourself, or what are you going to get as a gift, or planning to get yourself for Christmas???

I have already ordered a Circle D 2600 Stall converter for myself!!!(Since I was so good this year :-D ) And now just have to wait on the Ported heads i won from Patriot Performance!!!

So far my Christmas has been great , and it's only Christmas eve.!!!

Kenny :thumbsup: :beer:

You already got presents with your new motor. :p

You're gonna love that converter! I'm not gonna get anything for my truck. I'll probably wait until income tax return time.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Kenny, you lucky bastage!

I don't think I'll be getting anything performance wise for the truck until the Stang sells. I did get a nice big box full of car cleaning products from the wife though.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Cervini's Cowl hood, Kenwood CD/MP3 indash, humount lightning radio surround, ruslow panhard bar, ruslow underdrive pullies, and egr block off plate.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
i am just getting my brand new motor rebuilt!!!!!!!
if i have any money left over ill do the converter and injectors and a big air maf so i can finally run my 8 lb lower

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
Metco Idler, just painted some interior pieces and if all goes right there will be some long tube headers, 1# upper pulley, new catback, c&l (upper plenum and intake tube) and a SBTB. But we will see :-D

Yay they will be here tomorrow :banana: I guess I have a busy week ahead of me :-D

Evil_SVT

Established Member
Santa came in a mustang!!
not my car but its exactly like it :pepper: :pepper:
Still got the L also!
untitled19vc.png

Last edited:

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
I got my drop kit and top and bottom Grills. . but i got an unexpected b-day present damn drag raceing ticket and i wasn't even raceing . . and i wasn't in my L :( damn cops need to learn whats up . . however i didn't get arrest so im 1 step ahead

Users who are viewing this thread