Christmas List for the 5.0

imeyers302

Established Member
Had a very good year and decided to put together a little Christmas list for the 5.0

1. Kwik Lift ramp system for working on car.
http://www.kwik-lift.com

2. DSS Carbon Fiber 1 piece driveshaft
3. MGW compact race spec.
4. Boss Alcantara Steering Wheel
5. Alcantara shift and ebrake boot
6. Boss/CS front splitter and rear valence
7. Steeda F&R sway bars and links
8. Steeda X Brace and Lower G brace
9. Steeda Watts Link
10. GT500 rear spoiler
11. Stainless Clutch Line

That's probably it for this year. Hopefully if next year is as good the motor will get forged and will throw an twin turbo kit in there. I grew up in the 70s and 80s when you would not dream of having a car like this with an auto, so for better or worse no matter how much power the car ends up making, it will remain a 6sp. Yes I know autos are the way to go but I feel it's criminal.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
QuickJack BL-5000, check that out. I just ordered this one after doing a buncha research and until i get a shop and lift it will do for what i need it for.

imeyers302

Established Member
QuickJack BL-5000, check that out. I just ordered this one after doing a buncha research and until i get a shop and lift it will do for what i need it for.

Thanks man. Don't know how I missed that one. Going to go with the BL-5000 instead of other one. Only drawback is you can only slide under car from front or back. But I still like it better. Just sick and tired of being all cramped up under car with jackstands.

Users who are viewing this thread