Christmas is just about here and haven't

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Christmas is just about here and I still need to get my dad something. He has a 2000 Silver Lightning. I am wanting to get him the upper and lower Bullitt Grill. How do you guys think they look on the Lightning? Anyone with any pictures? If so post them and tell me what you guys think I should do. His warrenty is still good so I can't go with a diffrent size pulley or something like that, but tell me what yall think.:) :shrug:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
This guy posts here...it's not silver but it still looks great. That hood does add quite a bit too :rockon:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
2136FPF.jpg

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Thanks guys for the help. I called the shop and they will get it in tomorrow! I hope my dad likes it.:)

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by ProchargedCobra
Thanks guys for the help. I called the shop and they will get it in tomorrow! I hope my dad likes it.:)
which one are you going with??

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
I went with the Bullit grill like on the black Lightning. The grill on the red lightning is a Honey cumb grill the shop said.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by ProchargedCobra
I went with the Bullit grill like on the black Lightning. The grill on the red lightning is a Honey cumb grill the shop said.
Sweet... That one looks the best in my opinion... Good choice :thumbsup:

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Marc I went with the shop on Cooper that you sugested ,Racing Superstore. I should be up there around 2:30 tomorrow. Thanks man:thumbsup: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread