Christmas Came Early!!!

NorCalGuy

Established Member
After almost three months of waiting (order > delivery), I finally picked up my '14 GT500 on the 9th.

Of course, I wasted no time in giving Van a call and ordered his Suspension Kit, FRPP Lowering Springs, and Bob's Ultimate Oil Seprator. Thanks Van!

Christmas came early today as all packages have arrived. Thank you Santa, I mean UPS Man. In addition, my set of Vossen CV3's and Nitto's are on order as well.

Install is scheduled for 12/5. Had to schedule out a few weeks out as I am taking the family to the Caymans for Thanksgiving week. I believe there is a member on this board who lives in the Caymans. If I see a Shelby around town, I'll be sure to introduce myself.

I have put just over 200 (easy) miles on her (had to take friends/family for rides). I have not gone above 4k rpm yet, but can tell this vehicle is a beast! Can't wait to get the goodies intalled and getting the S/C wound up to see what this car can do. Only complaint is from my wife, she likes the look, however, since it doesn't have "heated seats" she's not impressed. I replied, "but honey, a race car is not supposed to have heated seats." She just scoffed.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Taking the family to the Caymans eh...

*big yawn and stretch* WELLL....I bought my son some wooden Thomas the Tank Engine track sets...so yea...

:)

Congrats on the car. I'm jealous of the instant modification bug. What inish did you get on the cv3s?

NorCalGuy

Established Member
Thanks all. I see that many of you have asked for pics. I'll promise to post pre/post pics of the Suspension/FFRP Spings and Vossen's just as soon as they are installed. I figured why post a pic of Blk/Blk base model? We all know what these cars look like. In addition, been lazy and have not created a photo-bucket account.

@ 72Mach - I got the Silver Matte finish. I think they will really stand out against an all black car. 9x20 front +32mm, 10.5x20 rear +45mm.

Note to all - I will be selling the OEM Base Model Wheels and Tires.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I think they'll look awesome. I haven't seen too many wheels I like on these cars, but the CV3s do fine.

Van@RevanRacing

After almost three months of waiting (order > delivery), I finally picked up my '14 GT500 on the 9th.

Of course, I wasted no time in giving Van a call and ordered his Suspension Kit, FRPP Lowering Springs, and Bob's Ultimate Oil Seprator. Thanks Van!

Christmas came early today as all packages have arrived. Thank you Santa, I mean UPS Man. In addition, my set of Vossen CV3's and Nitto's are on order as well.

Install is scheduled for 12/5. Had to schedule out a few weeks out as I am taking the family to the Caymans for Thanksgiving week. I believe there is a member on this board who lives in the Caymans. If I see a Shelby around town, I'll be sure to introduce myself.

I have put just over 200 (easy) miles on her (had to take friends/family for rides). I have not gone above 4k rpm yet, but can tell this vehicle is a beast! Can't wait to get the goodies intalled and getting the S/C wound up to see what this car can do. Only complaint is from my wife, she likes the look, however, since it doesn't have "heated seats" she's not impressed. I replied, "but honey, a race car is not supposed to have heated seats." She just scoffed.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Thanks for the business NorCalGuy :beer:

Happy Thanksgiving and have a great trip to the Caymans. I can honestly say I'm a wee bit envious of that the Thanksgiving trip. Enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread