Chris Cornell

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I got to meet Chris this weekend at Big Day Out. There was a signing area where you could meet Chris and get his autograph, shake his hand, etc.

Chris is one of my favorite, if not my favorite musician and Saturday was one of the best days of my life. I got to see him perform live for the first time and I was front row in the pit. I still can't contain my excitement.

Anyone else meet one of their musical idols in person?

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
hydroshutter said:
I got to meet Chris this weekend at Big Day Out. There was a signing area where you could meet Chris and get his autograph, shake his hand, etc.

Chris is one of my favorite, if not my favorite musician and Saturday was one of the best days of my life. I got to see him perform live for the first time and I was front row in the pit. I still can't contain my excitement.

Anyone else meet one of their musical idols in person?

Yep, when I was growing up outside of Chicago, one of my good buddies and his family grew up in Zion, Il. We use to drink down at Fritzs Corner. This was the usual hangout for locals like Scott Lucas of Local H. So for awhile we would just drink as a group, and I would contain my excitement and think nothing of it. But yea, it was one of the great moments of my life.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
did you tell him to quit ****ing around get soundgarden back together?

bone stock

Established Member
I think he has the best voice in rock and roll but a sell out none the less. I was listening to squizz on XM and they said he broke up audioslave because he felt he deserved more money then the rest of the band members because he wrote all the lyrics.:rollseyes

96cobrasvt

Banned
i won backstage passes to see my favorite band Bullet For My Valentine. it was the greatest day of my life. i was in the front row of their pit too and it was crazy. then to top it all off i saw The Exies walking around and met them and got a picture with them and their autograph.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
ezernut9mm said:
did you tell him to quit ****ing around get soundgarden back together?

Haha, my buddy who has pretty followed him all his career said, "So, we going to hear "I awake" tonight?"

No pics, unfortunately; just the ones I have in my mind. I had him sign my ticket and CD cover, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Piper, must've been badass to hang out with someone like that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread