Chop My Wheels, Make some $$$

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I'm real close to moving on a set of wheels. Need one of you talented photoshop guys to place the wheels on my car so I can see how they look before I buy.

Below is a link to my photobucket album with pics of my Redfire 03 cobra, and a link to a thread with some pics at Fab Fords

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/smobbinthe50/library/?sort=3&page=1

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-forged-fabulous-fords-forever-fotoshoot.html

The two wheels I'm looking to have chopped on are the Avant Garde M550, and M510.
Essentially I want a couple pics of each wheel in silver, and dolphin gray. And Preferrably a side and angle shot of each. To the victor goes the spoils as I will shoot some cash paypal to the one who takes the time to get it done for me. PM Me if your game so we can get things done. Id like the pics to be quality since I'm sending some cash, so please be sure you have the skills.

I didn't put up specific pics since I don't have the photoshop eye to pick the best matches.

Thanks SVTP:beer:

Last edited:

T76 Mach

Established Member
Looks a lot like the OEM's only bigger

My paypal is [email protected] :-D

cobra5star_zpsff828cd7.jpg

Last edited:

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
That looks pretty legit. Can you do the full spread of pics with the other wheels, angles, and colors? I will gladly shoot you some cash for your time!!

Updated the link so the pics are not the mobile photobucket album

Last edited:

T76 Mach

Established Member
That looks pretty legit. Can you do the full spread of pics with the other wheels, angles, and colors? I will gladly shoot you some cash for your time!!

Updated the link so the pics are not the mobile photobucket album

I like these better :beer:

RedfireOnTheBridgecopy_zpsa50839db.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread