Chiseled Performance Rear Mount intercooler tank

Silverboost

Established Member
Just as the title states. I got a custom Chiseled Performance tank forsale that fits in the rear tire well. Its got 2 one inch outlets with Jegs fittings and one half inch outlet for a drain. The tank is painted black and is 5 inches x 16 x 14. It probably holds a little over 4 gallons of additional intercooler fluid. Sorry for the water spots on the tank! I need to clean that off. Looking for $150 shipped.

rhwf.jpg

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Awesome price for this! I have the exact same tank in my setup and I absolutely love it! Super high quality and works awesome!

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
PM Sent

assuming no pump included?
Assume there are no leaks, dents etc. ?
How is it currently mounted?

For reference, 1280 in^3 is 5.5411 gallons.

Last edited:

Silverboost

Established Member
The tank does not include the pump and I am going to remeasure the tank tonight as I think it may actually be 5 x 16 x 14. There is no damage to the tank at all and its mounted to the trunk floor via 4 tabs on the sides of it. I have 4 bolts that are spot welded into the trunk that the tabs on the tank slide over.

Quicktime GT since you replied the quickest if you are interested let me know....otherwise Ultraspeed it's yours.

Silverboost

Established Member
Just measured the tank and its 5 x 16 x 14. Sorry for the mistake. Only reason I am selling is I went back to a front mounted pump and it won't keep its prime. With pump in the trunk its fine, but I just don't want the hear the pump anymore!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread